Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring is flowering time.

This is my first spring. In my tropical country, I only know summer and rainy season. For a flowery season like now, of course I am so interested. I couldn't tell much more about how so greaaatttt it is.
Please look at some pictures below.



The carpet of beautiful blue magic is so breathtaking. 


Red always elegance. A perfect red color for tulips give an honour for taking their picture.


Rainy and pink are perfectly combination for romance and dramatic moment. This tulip show us how it is.

Spring in Japan without sakura will be not completed. I love how their bunch gathered.

So, what do you think? Like I do, I am become a new loyal fans of spring. The nature fragrance from the flowers are in everywhere. So sweet. They can teach me, as a woman, to be silently beautiful. It is so difficult to do. From seeing how they was struggled during winter, and when the sun arrive, they blossom welcoming for the center of universe. Without complaint, their enthusiasm for cheers and colorful was enviable. So lovely.
Wanna more something breathtaking? Here it is. 

I took this picture near with Yawatashi station, in Kyoto.

An awesome sunset on sakura fort. 
Hopefully, in the future I can visit these picturesque scenery.


No comments:

Post a Comment