Sunday, March 2, 2014

A moment to take a back

Almost one semester I have been living in Kyoto, a half of my study time in Japan. Actually I was thinking to write my new journey here, step by step becomes a chain story of my life in my previous blog. But, I have no spirit even a small pinch to write it there. Don't ask me why because I have no idea about that. That's why I decide to create a new one. A place to share my happiness, my thought, my step note, my laugh, and my love as well. 

I do remember how the first time I arrived here. I were so confuse and unsure about almost everything. No a very single thing went in a "right" way. Everything was wrong in the beginning. Unless, the country who tries a great effort to support their citizen. So, what's was wrong? 

The world seems wrong. I was here in moment before autumn. I felt the wind too cold. Since it was so cold, I consider to put away my moisturizer. The decision that regretfully later on. I never thought that cold could come together with dryness. Somehow I was thinking that if the weather is cold, it means it also moist, such a rainy season in my tropical country, Indonesia. Yup. I was really have no idea about that. And the result, like what you thinking, my skin getting dryness, dull, clumsy, and also darkness due to have no protector layer to facing the bright of sun and heavy of cold wind. It was only the dry skin? Oh no dear. 

More than that. Another mistake I did is lazy to drink. In 20th degree celsius, the thirsty feel seems far away from my mouth. The glass of water gradually decrease in amount every single day. Digestion problem came to me. Constipation make my day worse. Ok, after a week a realize that water is an important thing, no matter how degree temperature you feel it. I tempted myself to drink more, eat more fruit and also vegetables. It helped me a lot.

Another problem on my skin was they are break out a lot. One by one an acne appears. One dry, another one start to starring my face. Oh No. I really miss my aesthetic doctor. I do remember they always give me their magic cream and pleasure treatment to release stress on my skin. But now??

I have no idea unless follow my senpai did. Most of them choose Shiseido. It works well on their face, hopefully also on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment